Sunday, June 18, 2017

Latest Unique Life Status For Whatsapp in English

Deep life quotes, Best life status for WhatsApp:

The life is deeper than the depth it faced because; do you face any end to your thoughts? I think your answer is no, so think and see Deep Life Status which can inspire your thought process to stimulate new ideas that are deep thoughts about life and to access the darkness of life we have deep dark quotes about life. We also have deep meaning full life quotes those can help in establishing perfect sense in your life with some clarity. As long as we involve in this we will find very deep life quotes. You can also find an inspirational quote about life in this.


Top Latest Life Whatsapp Status

·         The best things you can do for yourself is live a life that’s fulfilling and do all the things that make you happy. 
·         Once I stopped listening to what others were telling me to do and followed my own heart, I realized who I truly was.
·         The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
·         Dear God & Universe, You show me benign things. I make them good or bad and craft my experience.
·         Sometimes your light shines so bright that it blinds people from seeing who you really are.


Heart Touching Short Life Statuses:


Life can be complicated. It can be simple. It can be happy or sad. Today as it was thousands of years ago. Now, the human experience has in some ways changed but in many ways, it has stayed pretty much the same. I have shared many wonderful, insightful and awesome Life Status because I think there are many things we can learn and apply to our lives from the wisest people who have been here before us.
Whatsapp Life Status for Fans

·         Yesterday is the time of our lives we were born and raised.

·         When someone pisses you off just smile and pisses them off more.

·         Taking a leave of absence and ignoring the world. So, nobody takes it personally... it’s not you it’s everyone.

·         Time, you can't keep it, but you can spend it.

·         You will learn that the best experiences are made by mistake.

·         Beauty and brain seldom meet.

·         It’s not about ego... sometimes it’s all about self-respect.


Top Life Status and Quotes in English:

 Life is the blessing of God. Everyone wants to live a happy and beautiful Life Status. In our LIFE STATUS collection, there is a huge rarity of life status in different perspective. We should know the value of life and enjoy every little moment as life is too short for love.
Life Whatsapp Status for people


·         1: When you give importance to people they think that you are always free, but they don’t understand that you make yourself available for them every time…
·         2: Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
·         3: Kill tension before tensions kill you; reach your goal before goal kicks you, live life before life leaves you.
·         4: Looking back & smiling. It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting
·         5: I log out from WhatsApp. Reason: I am bored. After 5 min I signed in. Reason: I am bored.


3 comments: